Posted Jobs 0
The David Ross Education Trust is a network of unique and diverse academies, committed to becoming one of the top-performing multi-academy trusts in the country. Recognised as one of 11 System Leaders for education across England, the Trust works with 34 primary and secondary schools across Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire and London. Our schools range from smaller primaries with around 50 children, to much larger secondary schools in the centre of urban areas. The Trust also has a grammar school and special school within the network.
Our mission is to give every child attending one of our schools a world-class education. We achieve this through the Trust’s unique culture, where delivering academic excellence and embracing the value of enrichment and citizenship are at the heart of who we are, and what we do as an organisation.
At a glance:
– 88% of primary school children now attend a school that has been rated Good or Outstanding since joining the Trust in comparison to 32% on conversion.
– Over three-quarters of the Trust’s secondary schools that have been inspected since joining the Trust are also now ranked Good or Outstanding.
– Humberston Academy in Grimsby currently ranks in the top 20% of schools in England for student progress, and is currently the top-performing school in North East Lincolnshire.
– In 2016, Barnes Wallis Academy in Tattershall claimed the title of the most improved secondary school in Lincolnshire, while Charles Read Academy in Corby Glen was ranked one of the top 100 most improved schools in England in 2015.
– In 2017, Greenfields Primary School in Kettering was ranked in the top 3% of schools nationally for pupil progress in reading, writing and mathematics.
– Pupils and staff at Ainthorpe Primary School in Hull saw Key Stage 2 results rocket from 22% to 70% in 2017.
– This year, Welton CE Academy near Daventry celebrated a 100% pass rate at Key Stage 2.