Posted Jobs 0
- Hong Kong Football Association (HKFA) was established in 1914, and it has 100 years of history.
- In 1954, HKFA registered as a “limited company” under the Companies Act and became a member of FIFA and AFC.
- In 1972, HKFA applied for the allocation of land to build a 4 storey clubhouse with 19,000 square footage located at 55 Fat Kwong Street, Homantin, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- In 2011, HKFA received a funding from the Home Affairs Bureau under “Project Phoenix” to take the lead to advance Hong Kong football.
- To further enhance the Hong Kong Football development.
- To achieve the highest possible standards of football at all levels.
- Promoting local football activities and motivating people to become involved in football playing, coaching, officiating, watching and administrating;
- Increasing the levels of Hong Kong Representative Team to achieve the higher position in FIFA ranking;
- Developing the excellent working relationships with all stakeholders,the clubs and fans and attracting more and more spectators to support the local football league;
- Promoting grassroots training and pay attention on the youth training in the district football development;
- To work with the Government about the National Football Training Centre;
- The launch of a new professional league;
- Offering more coach education seminars at different levels;
- Designing referee education classes to increase the standards of referring;
- Promoting women’s football in Hong Kong.