Posted Jobs 0
At the United States Olympic & Paralympic Committee, our mission is to empower Team USA athletes to achieve sustained competitive excellence and well-being.
We do this with a commitment to our core principles:
– We promote and protect athletes’ rights, safety and wellness.
– We champion the integrity of sport.
– We respect the important role of our member organizations and support their need for success.
– We set clear standards of organizational excellence and hold ourselves and all member organizations accountable.
– We engage as a trusted and influential leader to advance the global Olympic and Paralympic movements.
– We honor and celebrate the legacy of Olympic and Paralympic athletes.
A federally-chartered nonprofit, the USOPC oversees both Olympic and Paralympic sport in the country – one of less than five National Olympic Committees to do so. Through a commitment to supporting and empowering America’s athletes, the USOPC is driven to bring the very best of the United States of America to the world through sport.