As part of the Strength and Conditioning Department, the Intern Minor League Strength and Conditioning will provide assistance to Minor League Strength and Conditioning staff through implementation, instruction, and supervision of the program. The intern will gain hands- on application of strength and conditioning principles, program design, and performance analytics and exposure to training software and performance technologies to educate and drive training decisions. This role will work alongside all levels of Milwaukee Brewers baseball player population and partner with Performance Science department, Rehabilitation team, Performance Nutrition and Strength and Conditioning leadership group.
Core duties for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Daily communication with Coordinator – Minor League Strength & Conditioning, Minor League S&C Specialists, Minor League Health Staff, Team Manager, and Coaches
- Assist Minor League Health & Performance Staff with implementation of strength and conditioning program
- Lead team stretch, conditioning, and agility drills on field
The ideal candidate must be currently enrolled or recently completed a degree in an accredited college or university pursuing a degree or certification in a strength and conditioning related field. CSCS preferred.
The mission of our team is to create a professional training environment that encourages, educates and empowers our players to be the most physically prepared athlete that they can be. We strive to train smart, train hard and be consistent with in all our training sessions. As a staff, we strive to be technical, reliable, open-minded, and service oriented.
You come here to make a difference. We are a purpose-led organization, focused on building an inclusive and engaging culture that fosters excellence, collaboration and ingenuity. We strive to be a model employer and cultivator of talent, empowering our teams to drive innovation through the inclusion of diverse thoughts, ideas and perspectives. We operate at the highest standard of excellence, investing in the development of our staff across all levels and embracing differences through a culture of respect and understanding.
We are proud to offer an exciting perks package including:
- Online educational platform for personal and professional development
- Mentoring program including training and matching with Brewers mentor
- Employee Resource Groups
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Year-round diversity, equity and inclusion training and development
- Promotional giveaways and other discounts!
Other jobs you may like
Senior Strength and Conditioning Coach
- @ Woodford Sports Science Consulting Pty Ltd
- Moorabbin, Melbourne VIC