- Based at our Training Ground: Surrey Sports Park, Guildford, GU2 7AD
- Reports to Women’s Analyst
- This is a voluntary unpaid placement (23/24 Season)
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist in the filming of games and training sessions.
- Assist with the coding of games and production of team/individuals reports to gain a more detailed review of performance.
- Assist in opposition preview as directed by the womens performance analyst.
- Assist on the analysis provision to Centre of Excellence, filming sessions and working with the COE coaching team.
- Consistently upload footage to HUDL and make sure coaches/players have access to review, preview and training match footage.
- Lead on footage archiving and downloading footage across the world to support projects and recruitment.
- Assist with ad hoc project work for the coaching team as directed by the womens performance analyst.
Opportunities and benefits
- Gain a thorough knowledge of industry standard hardware and software such as HUDL Sportscode.
- Work with professional coaches and gain a detailed understanding of the sport.
- Gain a detailed understanding of how a sport team operates and how to contribute to performance.
- Significant personal and professional development that will make you more employable
The Skills, Experience and Qualifications needed:
- Knowledge of Rugby Union.
- Good time keeping skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- A good team player with a proactive attitude.
- Is interested in pursuing a career in Performance Analysis
The Culture and Behaviours we look for:
- Tempo – can act with urgency and can quickly adapt plans and multi-task according to the environment, which rapidly evolves in sport. Fast learner with an appreciation of the necessity to meet deadlines.
- Relate – committed and enthusiastic team player with ability to build strong relationships. Able to work with a diverse group of individuals by displaying high emotional intelligence and collaborative behaviours. Contributes to a club wide mentality, and positive culture.
- Unconventional – creative thinker with a desire to approach and solve problems differently when needed.
- Enjoyment – creates the right balance of ‘work’ and ‘play’ and knows how to switch between the two to get the best out of everyone contributing to a strong high performance team environment.
Harlequins is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please submit a 5-minute application video and CV. The video should include: TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF – Name, personal sporting interests and previous experience?
TELL US WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN US – Why the role? Why you? Why work with Harlequins Women? You should submit the video via WeTransfer link.